- Quality Silver Bullion complies with specific shipping restrictions determined by international trading regulation, as well as those contractually set by our venders. Items such as Coins, Silver, Gold, jewelry, etc… may be restricted from shipping to certain countries. You are required to know which of our products are restricted for import into your particular country. QSB will not be held liable for any damages caused by confiscation or loss of restricted items being shipped to your country.
- If you refuse a shipment from Quality Silver Bullion, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any Import Fees that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to QSB. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
- Cancellation of Orders: Once you have submitted your order, all prices are locked-in. It is not our intention to enter into buying and/or selling transactions, accepting the risks involved only to have them canceled. However, we realize rare situations occur where orders need to be canceled. Should you choose to cancel your order, you will be subject to a $50.00 cancellation fee. Cancellations may only be approved over the telephone. At that time, if any market loss to Quality Silver Bullion has occurred, it will be calculated and added to the $50.00 cancellation fee. If applicable, you may elect to pay any market loss by credit card at that time or, we will invoice you in which you will have 30 days to pay the amount due in full. No future orders may be permitted until any market loss is paid in full. Any market gain on cancellations shall remain the property of QSB.
- Refused Transactions: Quality Silver Bullion reserves the right to refuse an order when the confirmed price is incorrect, due to computer-related problems, pricing error, incorrect item descriptions or sudden movements in the precious metals market. Furthermore, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order deemed questionable, suspicious or of significant risk to QSB regardless of payment method and price confirmation.
- Lack of Payment: Your QSB order may also be canceled if we do not receive payment within five (5) business days on orders under $5,000 and three (3) business days for orders over $5,000. Once you have placed an order with Quality Silver Bullion, you have entered into a binding agreement. Orders not paid for in this timeframe are also susceptible to a $50.00 cancellation fee plus any market loss to Quality Silver Bullion.
- Return policy: At Quality Silver Bullion, we provide all our customers with a refund, return and/or exchange on everything we sell. This right is limited to three (3) days from the date on which the customer receives their items and notifies us, provided that the products are kept in their original packaging. On returning bullion related items, the customer may (at QSB’s discretion) be required to pay for any market loss on their returns. Any market gain on refunds shall remain the property of QSB. We want our customers to be pleased with their purchases. If for any reason you have a problem, please feel free to call our offices and discuss it with us. We will always do our best to accommodate you. We do charge a 5% restocking fee on all credit card orders returned. If an exchange is requested, we reserve the right to find an acceptable replacement or refund your money.
Terms of Delivery
- Shipment of Your Items: Quality Silver Bullion orders are shipped U.S. Priority Mail (unless otherwise requested and compensated by the buyer). Orders of over 300 ounces of silver will be shipped as registered mail. Each package requires a signature upon delivery. Once the item(s) ship, the buyer assumes all risks in the shipping process. Packages sent registered and insured mail can take an average of 5-10 business days. The parcel’s registration number is only available to track a package if it hasn’t been received within 30 days from the date shipped. QSB has the right to withhold tracking numbers from customers due to insurance restrictions.
- Shipping Address: Orders will be shipped to the address in the customer’s QSB account at the time the order was placed. Orders paid for by paypal will be shipped to the listed paypal address. If for any reason the address is incorrect or oudated, the buyer is responsible for any loss of or damage to the merchandise.
- Shipping Insurance: Insurance is optional, and is available to buyers for an additional fee.
- Gain and Loss: All investments involve risk – precious metals are no exception. The value of a bullion round (ex.1-troy ounce of silver) is affected by many economic factors, including the current market price of bullion, the quality, current demand, and general market sentiment. Because silver bullion can go down as well as up in value, investing in this precious metal may not be suitable for everyone. Since all investments, including bullion, can decline in value, you should understand them well, and have adequate cash reserves and disposable income before considering a bullion investment. QSB will not be held accountable in any way, for customer losses in the market.