*A 3% handling fee will be added for purchases made via credit/debit cards or PayPal. Payment made via Bank Wire Transfer, Cashier’s or Certified Check, Money Order, and Personal Check will not be charged the 3% fee. Bank Wire Transfers must be made within 24 hours of order, or by 12:00 noon Mountain Time on Monday if placed over a weekend. Failure to do so will void the order.
- Once you have placed an order with Quality Silver Bullion, you have entered into a binding agreement. If you cancel your order for any reason, your credit card will be charged a $50.00 cancellation fee as well as the difference between our market ask price at the time of purchase, and our market ask price at the time of cancellation.
- Your QSB order will automatically be canceled if we do not receive payment within five business days. Your credit card will be charged a $50.00 cancellation fee as well as the difference between your confirmed price and our current market ask price.
- We recommend mailing your payment immediately. Or, using 2-3 day priority mail through the U.S. Postal Service to ensure timely delivery. We will notify you when payment is received and/or when your order has been shipped.
- Quality Silver Bullion reserves the right to refuse an order if your payment is not received within five business days after the order is placed.
- Quality Silver Bullion also reserves the right to refuse an order if our quoted price is incorrect, due to computer-related problems.
- By agreeing to these terms, you also agree to QSB’s Terms and Conditions as show below.
- Please contact us at 1-866-334-4279 if you have any questions or concerns. We are more than happy to help.
Terms & Conditions
- Price Confirmations and Binding Agreement: Once you have placed an order to buy or sell with Quality Silver Bullion, you have entered into a binding agreement. When ordering online, the price at which your order is submitted is the locked-in price. You must ensure that your payment is dated within 24 hours and received by QSB within five business days on orders under $5,000 and three business days on orders more than $5,000 to guarantee your price. Providing us with your credit card information is required to guarantee all orders.
Terms of Payment
- Payment Options: Payment to Quality Silver Bullion must be provided using a credit card, bank wire, certified check, cashiers check, money orders or personal check. Credit card orders for any amounts are reviewed on an order by order basis. Large credit card orders may be subject to additional documentation or screening and are subject to our approval. Therefore, we recommend paying by one of the other methods on orders more than $2,500. We recommend paying by the following methods: Orders ranging from $50 to $2,500 are recommended to be paid via any option listed above and must be received within 5 business days. Orders ranging from $2,500.01 to $10,000 are recommended to be paid by bank wire, certified check, cashiers check, money orders or personal check and must be received within 5 business days. Orders ranging from $10,000.01 to $25,000 are recommended to be paid by bank wire, certified check or cashiers check and also must be received within 5 business days. Orders over $25,000.01 are recommended to be paid by bank wire and must be received within 3 business days.
- Holding Period on cashiers checks, certified checks and personal checks: We hold all certified checks and cashier’s checks until the banks has deemed them “good funds.” Typically this takes 1-10 banking days. Personal checks will be held for 10 banking days. Quality Silver Bullion has no obligation to ship orders until payment has cleared as “Good Funds” by the bank. Direct bank wire is always recommended.
- Payment Instructions: Payment instructions will be issued on the final page of your ordering process and again by email after you place your order. Payment must be dated within 24 hours of your order date. QSB reserves the right to cancel orders that do not meet these requirements. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order deemed questionable or of significant risk to Quality Silver Bullion regardless of payment method and price confirmation.
- When selecting the pay with a check option, you will be required to put in your credit card information. This will charge a small amount to your account to verify that a valid bank account is being used. The full amount will NOT be charged to the card, and a check will still be required for payment.
- Cancellation of Orders: Once you have submitted your order, all prices are locked-in. It is not our intention to enter into buying and/or selling transactions, accepting the risks involved only to have them canceled. However, we realize rare situations occur where orders need to be canceled. Should you choose to cancel your order, you will be subject to a $50.00 cancellation fee. Cancellations may only be approved over the telephone. At that time, if any market loss to Quality Silver Bullion has occurred, it will be calculated and added to the $50.00 cancellation fee. If applicable, you may elect to pay any market loss by credit card at that time or, we will invoice you in which you will have 30 days to pay the amount due in full. No future orders may be permitted until any market loss is paid in full. Any market gain on cancellations shall remain the property of QSB.
- Refused Transactions: Quality Silver Bullion reserves the right to refuse an order when the confirmed price is incorrect, due to computer-related problems, pricing error, incorrect item descriptions or sudden movements in the precious metals market. Furthermore, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order deemed questionable, suspicious or of significant risk to QSB regardless of payment method and price confirmation.
- Lack of Payment: Your QSB order may also be canceled if we do not receive payment within five (5) business days on orders under $5,000 and three (3) business days for orders over $5,000. Once you have placed an order with Quality Silver Bullion, you have entered into a binding agreement. Orders not paid for in this timeframe are also susceptible to a $50.00 cancellation fee plus any market loss to Quality Silver Bullion.
- Return policy: At Quality Silver Bullion, we provide all our customers with a refund, return and/or exchange on everything we sell. This right is limited to three (3) days from the date on which the customer receives their items and notifies us, provided that the products are kept in their original packaging. On returning bullion related items, the customer may (at QSB’s discretion) be required to pay for any market loss on their returns. Any market gain on refunds shall remain the property of QSB. We want our customers to be pleased with their purchases. If for any reason you have a problem, please feel free to call our offices and discuss it with us. We will always do our best to accommodate you. We do charge a 5% restocking fee on all credit card orders returned. If an exchange is requested, we reserve the right to find an acceptable replacement or refund your money.
Terms of Delivery
- Shipment of Your Items: Quality Silver Bullion orders are shipped U.S. Priority Mail (unless otherwise requested and compensated by the buyer). Orders of over 300 ounces of silver will be shipped as registered mail. Each package requires a signature upon delivery. Once the item(s) ship, the buyer assumes all risks in the shipping process. Packages sent registered and insured mail can take an average of 5-10 business days. The parcel’s registration number is only available to track a package if it hasn’t been received within 30 days from the date shipped. QSB has the right to withhold tracking numbers from customers due to insurance restrictions.
- Shipping Address: Orders will be shipped to the address in the customer’s QSB account at the time the order was placed. Orders paid for by paypal will be shipped to the listed paypal address. If for any reason the address is incorrect or oudated, the buyer is responsible for any loss of or damage to the merchandise.
- Shipping Insurance: Insurance is optional, and is available to buyers for an additional fee.
- Gain and Loss: All investments involve risk – precious metals are no exception. The value of a bullion round (ex.1-troy ounce of silver) is affected by many economic factors, including the current market price of bullion, the quality, current demand, and general market sentiment. Because silver bullion can go down as well as up in value, investing in this precious metal may not be suitable for everyone. Since all investments, including bullion, can decline in value, you should understand them well, and have adequate cash reserves and disposable income before considering a bullion investment. QSB will not be held accountable in any way, for customer losses in the market.